

Maddie and Ryley are loving their new baby brother, sometimes a little too much. They both try to be helpful and are constantly vigilant for the need of a binkie or to throw away a messy diaper. Maddie has turned into a little mommy - she really wants my job - and has now started telling me what Cash needs or wants. "Mom, Cash is hungry! " or "Mom, you need to change Cash's diaper - he pooped!" They are both very sweet with the baby. I was worried about the beast (aka Ryley) being rough with him, but he is so sweet. He kisses him so gently and tries to hug him without even touching him. He's constantly saying (in a very high pitched voice) - "Cash, I'm yo big bwudah!" Too cute! Maddie loves to hold him and "babysit" him while Mommy takes a shower. She watches over him so carefully with a binkie in hand just waiting for the chance to give it to him. All in all the other kids are taking to this new sibling very well, now if they would just get along with each other!




4 comments:
I still can't believe you have 3 kids (well, 4, if you count Josh). Let the ragamuffiness begin! Maddie really is a little mommy. You always said you wanted to have a girl first so you would have a good helper, so there you go. Just let her take over so you can have more time to focus on the important things...like tv and your blog :)
Can I just say . . . Ryley, oh my heart. I'm seriously laughing out loud right now at the thought of Ryley giving air hugs and constant reminders that he is Cash's big brother. Darling. Maddie, being a mommy figure -- I can totally see that. I mean she is five years old this month, next thing you know, she'll be taking up smoking.
That is soo cute! What cute pictures!!
WOW!!! Aren't families the best!!! I remember how fun it was as if it was yesterday!!! In my next life I want to have a lot more children!! :)
Keep up the good work!!
Post a Comment