Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, November 06, 2006

Sweet Baby Cash





My sweet baby Cash. He is so cute! I could spend all day just kissing and squeezing him. He is so happy. He loves to watch Maddie and Ryley and he'll laugh at just about anything. He's rolling over and sitting up (for the most part) by himself. He is not, however, sleeping through the night yet. He still wakes up every 2-3 hours to eat. I gotta keep him fat and happy somehow.

He's been really sick this past week and I have really missed my happy baby. He has been up almost every night just crying. He's been so stuffed up he can't eat or take the binkie. Mommy and occasionally Daddy have been dancing in circles with him all night. He's finally getting over it but Cash gave it to Ryley, who will likely give it to Maddie, who will probably give it to me, and I'll probably pass it on to Josh. Poor cousin Ben has it too now.

3 comments:

Brianne said...

Those pictures are sooooo adorable! What a cute little fatty he's becoming (fatty that is, he's always been cute). I'm sure he's not so cute at 3 am though - I'm telling you, you need to let him cry a little or offer him something not so appetizing like watered down formula or something. He's got enough of a fat supply now to last him through the night, otherwise you're going to go (more) insane very soon!

Caitlin said...

Precious. Poor little guy. I know I'm stating the obvious here, but that's exactly what happens when you pass money around. Do you know how many germs are on an average dollar bill? Something gross I'm sure. Okay, that was a sorry attempt at mocking Cash's name. He is so precious.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I have to say it...I think he looks like Josh! At least his facial expressions! He is adorable--and I can't wait to see him again (when he's not such a momma's boy and will actually come to me) :)