So Josh just informed me that he doesn't think Ryley gets enough attention on our blog. In fact he said our blog was just pictures of Maddie and Cash. I have to admit that there is a little bit of truth to this. I guess I have been a little stingy in the Ryley picture department. He just doesn't let me take a whole lot of pictures of him. So here are a few of my favorite pictures of Ryley.


These are some pictures of Ryley while we were playing outside. The one on the right is what he usually does when I say, "Smile!"

This is Ryley very frustrated with Ben (taken about a year ago). I highly doubt Ben had even done anything to Ryley. Ben's presence was enough to freak Ryley out. Why? We really don't know. I suspect that Ryley was afraid Ben would "swobbah" (slobber) on one of his toys. Who knows though.
This is my most recent favorite. Ryley used to be so stingy with his hugs and kisses. He gives them pretty freely now, but it has to be his idea to give them or get them or it doesn't happen. We were lucky to get him to pose for this picture. I'm glad we did though. The day will surely come when he refuses to get or give any kisses at all. He already refuses kisses from Maddie. Little stinker. But a cute stinker!

I love you Ryley!
2 comments:
Whoa, I guess you and Caitlin were serious about the "blog-off"...I can't believe it! I can understand the lack of Ryley pictures when he doesn't really want to cooperate. It's getting that way with Ben, but I don't have any other kids to take pictures of, so I just have to deal with taking not-so-great pictures of him. Little boys just won't sit still or else they end up giving you crazy faces instead of smiles (although those can be pretty cute too). You got some good ones of your little stinker. The kissing one is super cute. My favorite would have to be the one where he is frustrated with Ben though - so funny! Poor Ryley thought Ben was the worst thing to happen to him for a while there.
Whoa -- you should have warned us that the footage of Ryley giving you kisses was gratuitous. Poor kid will hate himself looking back on that :) Don't worry, I'm just being bratty because we're in the midst of a fierce blog-off.
Post a Comment