Regardless of my feelings, we did have a little "Smith" family party for him last night. (We'll have the Hopewell side over next weekend after Maddie's recital. There are just way to many relatives around here to have everyone over at once!) He got lots of toys and clothes but he didn't really care about opening the presents. I thought he would love playing with the paper and tearing things up but I couldn't even get him to care about it! He did enjoy his new toys. He got very protective of them when Ben was playing with them though. It's pretty funny to watch the two of them together. Cash doesn't seem to care if anyone else is touching his toy - just Ben. Ben is so good though. He just gives up whatever he's playing with and moves on to something else. I really expected Ben to be a little more violent when Cash wanted something from him. Those of you who have seen him at the dinner table know what I'm talking about!
Cash reclaiming his toys
Cash definitely liked the cake. He went to town on his little cupcake and soon had it everywhere. Even in his diaper. How he managed that, I don't know. It was a really fun party and we were glad to celebrate our little guy's first year!




3 comments:
What a cute little guy (or should I say the Hulk- he's got the whole green thing going on with that frosting!) It's hard to believe he's already one! What a sweet little boy.
I know! I can't believe it either! And I missed it! I'll never forgive American Airlines for this.
he is absolutley adorable! I can't believe he's one already either!!! CAn't wait to see you guys in 4 weeks!
Post a Comment