Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Big kids party
So after Maddie and Eva's party all the parents (aka "big kids"- and Jordan with a friend) came over to our house for some games and just hanging out. We haven't had any time to just hang out together ever since we all started having kids. Grandma graciously agreed to watch all the kids (except the babies) for us. She is a saint. Grandpa helped a lot too. When we left them they were all outside in a bounce house Grandpa had bought for this special occasion. I think the bounce house was made to fit 2 or 3 kids in it at a time, but that didn't stop all of them from getting in there together. They had a blast.
We had a really good time too. We played Guitar Hero and Dance Dance Revolution. I think I was pretty much the winner of Guitar Hero and Jenna (Jordan's friend) kicked our behinds in DDR. She was amazing! Jordan challenged me to Guitar Hero and was talking a little smack. Little did he know that I had been practicing all week. When we got up to play I changed the level to medium and pushed start before he could change it back and kicked his butt! It was quite hilarious! Svend was probably the best amateur at everything. Even though he had never done either game he did really well. Josh, Bruce, and John were just funny to watch. Diane gets the award for best handicapped dancer! :) She did awesome even though she's 8 months pregnant! You couldn't even get me off of the couch at 8 months, let alone get me to do DDR! Elisa and Jessie and I did pretty good at the dancing too, but then again we rarely took it off of beginner! We were just having fun!
We had a great time and we really appreciate Grandma and Grandpa for watching the kids for us and letting us have some time to hang out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
well, you beat me to it! I've still got to post the pics I took and I've got some fun ones of everyone. :) Handicapped, eh? Ya, I guess you could say that! And I still love that you kicked Jordan's butt in guitar hero! haha
Post a Comment