Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, October 13, 2007

It's never too early. . .


Saturday is chore day at our house. Cash really got into it today when he got a hold of the swiffer after Ryley was done with it. He was just pushing it around without the swiffer cloth on it, so I decided to get some use out of him and put one on it for him. He had so much fun! I think I've finally found some use for this kid!

7 comments:

Brianne said...

So cute! Ben's fascinated with the swiffer too, but it's almost broken now because instead of dusting, he uses it to hit/poke things or stands on it, etc. You're right though, it's never too early to put your kids to work...if only I could find a job where Ben would do more good than harm.

Amanda said...

I'm all about putting kids to work. The other day, I had Whitney just brush my hair for awhile, it was awesome. I love combing my hair. She mainly just makes the messes right now though and then says "Mommy will clean it up". Ya, that's pretty much what I do all day, clean up messes.

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

he is MOVIN!!! Holy cow! Well, he's finally earning his keep (from Svend).

Caitlin said...

Precious! What a cutie. That's my kind of kid.

Caitlin said...

I love how he's going Peter Pantsless -- doesn't want anything to get in the way of his cleaning. He looks like he's having so much fun! What a little machine :)

J D C and N said...

That's hilarious! What else are kids for but to do chores??! How cute!

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

so...i just realized we have the same blog style...I guess great minds think alike! have a good week!