Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Star Student
Holy Crap! It's been a long time since I posted anything. Sorry!


This past week Maddie was named Star Student for the whole first grade! She and I got to make a poster with pictures of her at all different ages.
Then, during the week, her classmates interviewed her and the teacher put the answers up next to the poster in the hallway.
It was pretty fun and she was really excited to be one of the first ones to do it this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
What a good idea. I bet she loved all the attention. Also, thanks for posting- I was beginning to wonder if you just gave up on the whole blog thing altogether! :)
She is so big and grown-up! It's all going by way too fast (which I'm sure I don't have to tell you). How fun for Maddie!
Way to go Maddie !!!!!!!!!!!!
How exciting! I can't believe how grown-up she is either...and I get to see her every week. You are a STAR, Maddie!
That's so cute! She looks sooo happy--beaming actually! And I can't believe how long her hair is getting! HOLY cow!
Congrats! I bet you guys are so proud! Maddie rocks!
Way to go superstar Maddie! We love you!
what a cutie pa-tootie! I just love that little girl!
Post a Comment