Monday, November 19, 2007
Chuck Norris is Cool
This is a totally hilarious political ad. Chuck Norris is awesome.
NOTE: I DO NOT ENDORSE MIKE HUCKABEE. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS OR WHAT HE STANDS FOR. THIS IS JUST FUNNY.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjYv2YW6azE
NOTE: I DO NOT ENDORSE MIKE HUCKABEE. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS OR WHAT HE STANDS FOR. THIS IS JUST FUNNY.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjYv2YW6azE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That's hilarious and I usually can't stand Chuck Norris! I've never seen that commercial but Gov. Huckabee is on The Colbert Report all the time. I don't think he really has a chance to win the presidential nomination, but at least he has a good sense of humor.
ha ha ha ha! Yeah I saw that on CNN just this morning! :-) But Huckabee ain't that bad, you know. But I don't think he'll win, because he ain't no Barack or Clinton or Giulliani, but, he's not all that bad, you know. :-)
Post a Comment