Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, December 28, 2007

Cool tool

I found a new software that I can use to turn anyone's handwriting into a font. Here are my first attempts:

Brianne's font
Jeni's font

Click on the link and save the file to your desktop. Then place the file into your fonts folder to install. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Brianne said...

Very cool. Now I want to do a script version since that's how I usually write, and maybe eventually re-do my print in a smaller point...it's hard to write normal with a sharpie. Thanks for taking the time to do mine!

Caitlin said...

I'm pretty sure I will spare the world of a font in my handwriting. You'll thank me.

Sarah said...

Wow cool! Is it a free software??

Jeni said...

It's a free trial, called Font Creator from High Logic. It's free for 30 days but then it's $70 or $80 for the full version, which really isn't bad compared to the $300-$600 most of the other's are! I'm happy to do your or anyone's handwriting while my free trial is still going on. I may even end up purchasing the software if I use it alot! Let me know if anyone wants to do it and I'll get you the stuff!

~Jen~ said...

That is REALLY cool! I love your fonts!

Sarah said...

That's awesome! I have mine done already, but sounds like a cool program! By the way Brianne, I used an ultra fine point sharpie for mine. On time it was too light though, I don't know why!

J D C and N said...

that is awesome! By the way I love your new blog layout. Very nice.

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

okay, i just have to say the baby looks a TON like Josh!!! Maybe I just haven't seen him in like 10 years, but I'm pretty sure the baby looks just like him. Also, I'm definlty going to try the online scrapbooking stuff-when I get the chance. Thanks for telling and showing!