Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, December 03, 2007

I've been tagged. . . again!

So Jessie tagged me with a new one this time.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Pharmacy technician
2. Graphics finisher (fancy name for someone who cuts and pastes at Keepsafe Laminating!)
3. Piano teacher
4. Medical transcriptionist

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Finding Nemo (and I have)
2. Beauty and the Beast (and I have)
3. Little Mermaid (and I have)
4. Any of the "Bourne" series or Mission:Impossibles
(that's a really weird list, I know. What can I say? I like Disney cartoons and shoot 'em up movies.)

Four places I have lived:
(I'm going to count places before I was married otherwise it would be a very short list - Allen)
1. Manassa, Colorado (don't bother looking for it on a map, it won't be there!)
2. Some Air Force Base in Arizona
3. Two Air Force Bases in California
4. Castle Air Force Base in Clovis, New Mexico

Four of my favorite TV shows (in no particular order):
(Um, there are WAY more than four. How am I supposed to choose?!)
1. Lost
2. Project Runway
3. Survivor
4. CSI (the original - not the overly dramatic Miami or the creepy weird NY)
5. 24
6. ER
7. Heroes
8. Journeyman
9. House
Well, the list could go on and on and on. . . .

Four favorite foods:
1. Green chile soft tacos (made by my Granny)
2. Tacos (made by my mom)
3. Chocolate (right now I'm liking Rolos - a lot)
4. Peanut Butter and Chocolate ice cream from Baskin Robbins, mmmmmmmm

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Brianne's blog (it's how I get to everyone else's - including my own! hafenstation is just easier to remember!)
2. Everyone else's blogs
3. Hotmail
4. www.groups.yahoo.com/group/primusic (a website just for primary choristers to share ideas and stuff - it's so awesome!)

Four places I'd rather be:
I like where I am and don't really like traveling, so I don't think there's any place I'd rather be! (I think there could be a song in there somewhere!)

I'm not going to tag anyone else. I think we're all a little worn out with being tagged!

2 comments:

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

worn out-no way!! hahahaha!!! Thanks for kicking Josh's hiney! I got his e-mail! :)

Hopewell Family said...

I am disappointed that Zulu is not on your list of favorite movies