Ryley really got into it after a while and started building his own "mountains."
Friday, January 18, 2008
Oh, what do you do in the wintertime. . .
. . . when it's way too cold to play outside and you have two little boys who need to run and play and jump before they drive you insane? You create an obstacle course out of your couch cushions!



Ryley really got into it after a while and started building his own "mountains."

Ryley thought I was losing my mind when I told him to help me pull off all the pillows. Definitely not something his mommy usually lets him do ! He looked at me very strangely, but once he realized I was serious, he started helping me. He had lots of fun pretending the cushions were rocks and mountains and the carpet was hot lava. He really liked jumping off of the couch onto the cushions. Cash just wanted to follow Ryley and do whatever he was doing. 
Ryley really got into it after a while and started building his own "mountains."
After a while though we had to stop for a water break. It's tough work climbing all these mountains!
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. I don't think he really got that hurt - he was just ready for a lunch and a NAP! This must have worn all of us out because we all took a nap after lunch. Even Ryley!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I love the pictures! My kids love to make forts in their rooms with blankets.
That's GREAT! I love pulling all the cusions off and jumping on them. Another good addition is to get a blow-up air mattress!!! (but an old one...in case it..POPS!) So fun. Glad you had a good time AND got a nap!
Thanks for the birthday wishes! I WILL be kicking EVEYRONE's Bootties!! haha. We got SuperNova2. None has Extreme anymore-erg. But SUperNova is good too!
Those are such cute pictures of them playing! I love it- especially the one of them drinking next to each other.
How fun! Hot lava is classic. I miss those babies.
Post a Comment