All the Hopewell's (except Jessie) got together to wish Grandpa a happy birthday on Sunday.

Maddie had lots of fun playing with Noah and pretending to be the mommy since John and Diane had to go to a fireside. That is one cute baby!

ALL the grandkids and Christian had to help Grandma place the 300 candles on the cake. Okay, it wasn't that many but it was pretty close!

Check out that raging fire atop the cake!

With all the flames of course he needed some help blowing out the candles. Maddie was happy to oblige, even if she wasn't asked!

There was lots of eating and lots of just hanging out with the family. Covey got to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa - definitely some of his favorite people!
We hope Grandpa had a great birthday! Love you Grandpa!
4 comments:
I am SOO glad you posted these pictures!!!! Thank you!!!!!It felt like we were there too!
Okay so I just saw that pic of Maddie and Noah and thought to myself, man that baby looks familiar! haha Doh- it's totally my baby. haha I'm glad Noah has such fun loving cousins to dote on him. He loves it! And your digital scrapbooking is fabulous. Oh and ummmmm...you being thankful for music and all...Messiah really needs more singers this year. Hmmmm? What do you say? Only four more practices.
I wish I could go to Messiah! Josh just has way too many things going on where he'll be gone like every Saturday in March. Grrr. Guess who gets to stay home with the kiddos and take them all to dance practice and soccer games and everywhere else? Yup. That'd be me. Alone. (Feeling bad for me yet? Just kidding!) If they were still practicing on Sundays I'd totally be there. Saturday mornings are just impossible right now. Darn. I'm glad you're doing it again. You've done it way more times than me now! Way to go!
Jeni-Don't know how often you check this, so hopefully you get this soon. I'm still very interested in helping you teach piano with any extra kids. So let me know!
Post a Comment