Brianne tagged me with this fun, but strange, little game.
1. Pick up the nearest book (with at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the next three sentences (sentences 6,7,8)
5. Tag 3 people
I had to go look for a book with more than 123 pages in it. I'm actually surrounded by books right now (Cash's fave thing lately) but they're all board books and definitely DO NOT have 123 pages in them. So, I chose a book I picked up the other day. It's one of my faves and one I always reach for when I have a "Mommy" question. It's called "The LDS Mother's Almanac" by Janene W. Baadsgaard (no, that's not a typo - that's really her name)
"It's not possible to force a child who is physically incapable of 'holding it' to start doing so.
Likewise, some children are just easier to teach, and others are obstinate and don't adjust well to new ways. You know the temperament of your child better than anyone.
Adjust your training methods to suit your particular child."
Good advice. Good book. Got it from Moon's. :)I decided to do this with the closest book to me at the moment as well - "Bear's Bedtime Wish" featuring Bear in the Big Blue House. I just opened up to the middle of the book.
"Pip and Pop were brushing their teeth in the bathroom.
Look - said Pip.
At that! said Pop."
Ha ha ha! Funny how everything revolves around the bathroom! Kinda like my life.
"Have you gone potty yet, Ryley?"
"Eww. What stinks? Oh, Cash needs a diaper change."
Maddie: "Mom, I'm going poopies!"
Mom: "Okay, thanks for updating me!"
I tag: Jessie, Diane, and Elisa.




1 comment:
Thanks for the tag, it'll be fun! Also, THANKS SOO MUCH for the info!!!! SERIOUSLY! Love you!~
Post a Comment