Sunday, April 06, 2008
I smelled an ipod because the voices told me to.
I saw this in the NDISB (scrapbooking site) forum and I'm still laughing! Too funny - leave yours in the comments.
Pick the month you were born:
January---------I kicked
February-------I loved
March-----------I karate chopped
April-------------I licked
May--------------I jumped on
June-------------I smelled
July--------------I did the Macarena With
August---------I had lunch with
September----I danced with
October--------I sang to
November-----I yelled at
December-----I ran over
Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1-------a birdbath
2-------a monster
3-------a phone
4-------a fork
5-------a snowman
6-------a gangster
7-------my mobile phone
8-------my dog
9-------my best friends' boyfriend
10-------my neighbor
11-------my science teacher
12-------a banana
13-------a fireman
14-------a stuffed animal
15-------a goat
16-------a pickle
17-------your mom
18-------a s.p.o.o.n.
19-------a smurf
20-------a baseball bat
21-------a ninja
22-------Chuck Norris
23-------a noodle
24-------a squirrel
25-------a football player
26-------my sister
27-------my brother
28-------an ipod
29-------a surfer
30-------a llama
31-------a homeless guy
Pick the color you are wearing:
White--------because I'm cool like that.
Black--------because that's how I roll.
Pink----------because I'm NOT crazy.
Red-----------because the voices told me to .
Blue----------because I'm sexy and I do what I want.
Green--------because I think I need some serious help.
Purple--------because I'm AWESOME!
Gray----------because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
Yellow-------because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars.
Orange------because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.
Brown--------because I can.
Other---------because I'm a Ninja!
None----------because I can't control myself!
Josh: I had lunch with my brother because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars. (so him!)
Ryley: I ran over a phone because I'm a Ninja!
Maddie: I did the Macarena with a goat because that's how I roll.
Cash: I jumped on my sister because I'm *cute* and I do what I want. (*changed sexy for cute - no 2 year old should be called sexy - EVER!)
Still laughing!
Pick the month you were born:
January---------I kicked
February-------I loved
March-----------I karate chopped
April-------------I licked
May--------------I jumped on
June-------------I smelled
July--------------I did the Macarena With
August---------I had lunch with
September----I danced with
October--------I sang to
November-----I yelled at
December-----I ran over
Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1-------a birdbath
2-------a monster
3-------a phone
4-------a fork
5-------a snowman
6-------a gangster
7-------my mobile phone
8-------my dog
9-------my best friends' boyfriend
10-------my neighbor
11-------my science teacher
12-------a banana
13-------a fireman
14-------a stuffed animal
15-------a goat
16-------a pickle
17-------your mom
18-------a s.p.o.o.n.
19-------a smurf
20-------a baseball bat
21-------a ninja
22-------Chuck Norris
23-------a noodle
24-------a squirrel
25-------a football player
26-------my sister
27-------my brother
28-------an ipod
29-------a surfer
30-------a llama
31-------a homeless guy
Pick the color you are wearing:
White--------because I'm cool like that.
Black--------because that's how I roll.
Pink----------because I'm NOT crazy.
Red-----------because the voices told me to .
Blue----------because I'm sexy and I do what I want.
Green--------because I think I need some serious help.
Purple--------because I'm AWESOME!
Gray----------because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
Yellow-------because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars.
Orange------because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.
Brown--------because I can.
Other---------because I'm a Ninja!
None----------because I can't control myself!
Josh: I had lunch with my brother because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars. (so him!)
Ryley: I ran over a phone because I'm a Ninja!
Maddie: I did the Macarena with a goat because that's how I roll.
Cash: I jumped on my sister because I'm *cute* and I do what I want. (*changed sexy for cute - no 2 year old should be called sexy - EVER!)
Still laughing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
Here goes:
I ran over my dog (how sad) because I'm sexy and I do what I want (how true).
Ha... fun game!
Haha, that's funny!
I did the Macarena with a pickle because that's how I roll.
Brianne, yours is hilarious!
I kicked a s.p.o.o.n because the voices told me to.
I had to do the others...
Svend: I licked my science teacher because the voices told me to.
Bergen: I kicked a goat because I think I need some serious help.
Tally: I love my mobile phone because I'm not crazy.
I kicked a homeless guy because I think I need some serious help.
Bruce-I licked a surfer cuz the voices told me to
me-I had lunch with my best friends boyfriend cuz I need some serious help.
The kids' were just wierd, ethans' was creepy.
Okay, apparently I licked a surfer because I am sexy and I do what I want. Creepy.
Mine: I had lunch with a stuffed animal because Big Bird said so and he's my leader.
John: I smelled your mom because I'm sexy and I do what I want!
haha- I'm just psychotic I guess but John's is the funniest by far!
Here goes:
Sandi - I smelled my mobile phone because I'm sexy and I do what I want!
Austin - I ran over a goat because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
Emma - I karate chopped a baseball bat because I'm cool like that.
Avrie - I yelled at your mom because I'm *cute* and I do what I want.
Those are great, Avrie is the truest.
I stepped on a bat because I'm sexy and I do what I want.
Post a Comment