Thursday, June 12, 2008
Recital Videos
Here are some videos of Maddie's recital. I had to take it from far away and I wasn't supposed to be filming her either. I don't care though. She's my kid - I think I should be able to film her whenever and wherever I want! They just wanted me to buy their over-priced video - yeah, right! I hope you can see her okay - she's the fourth from the left on this first one.
She did two dances. Here's the other - she's the one on the right for this one:
The songs were from {Seussical - The Musical}
She did so well! I'll post some pictures later.
She did two dances. Here's the other - she's the one on the right for this one:
The songs were from {Seussical - The Musical}
She did so well! I'll post some pictures later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
She looks so darling! I love how these recitals seem to be pretty much just controlled chaos -- girls looking every which way and dancing to the beat of their own drummer :) So cute!
Yay! I'm so happy you managed to sneak some video for those of us who missed it! She did such a great job. It's fun to see how much the girls have grown up since the last couple recitals when they still looked a bit lost up there on stage. Way to go Maddie!
soo cute!!! Tally had us watching them at the same time! Maddie is so fun to watch. I'm so glad we could see her in person and also the video of the real deal!
So cute! I'm glad you videoed it yourself, too.
So cute! What a star Maddie!
Post a Comment