Monday, June 23, 2008
What did you do today, honey?
****ETA: I think we'll try what Sarah suggested (in the comments) before we go completely private. So don't worry about sending me your emails quite yet. We'll see if this calms Daddy down enough first!*******
So apparently Josh doesn't have enough work to do because the other day he decided to Google my name. Up popped up all the blog posts and everything including pictures of our precious babies. He was a little disturbed by this so we will be going private fairly soon. Please email me if you would like to be invited to view the blog - jeni underscore hopewell at hotmail dot com. (No spaces.)
I knew all this stuff was out there in cyberspace and I think I have tried to keep the names of places and things vague but still - how many Hopewell's are there in the world? Probably not many and I know there aren't many in Texas so we'd be pretty easy to find if someone really really wanted to. So, there ya have it.
My crafty blog will still be public but I have removed the link to the family blog.
So apparently Josh doesn't have enough work to do because the other day he decided to Google my name. Up popped up all the blog posts and everything including pictures of our precious babies. He was a little disturbed by this so we will be going private fairly soon. Please email me if you would like to be invited to view the blog - jeni underscore hopewell at hotmail dot com. (No spaces.)
I knew all this stuff was out there in cyberspace and I think I have tried to keep the names of places and things vague but still - how many Hopewell's are there in the world? Probably not many and I know there aren't many in Texas so we'd be pretty easy to find if someone really really wanted to. So, there ya have it.
My crafty blog will still be public but I have removed the link to the family blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Well I don't blame you, but you know that you can take this blog out of searches on the internet? And you can also take it out of blogger listings so it doesn't appear in your profile. That way, the only way it can be found is when you give it to people or they come from links on other people's blogs. Does that make sense? Anyway, that's enough for me, but I totally understand if you still go private.
Hmmmm. I'll definitely look into that Sarah. Sounds much easier than going totally private!
Add me to your reader list.
first off--CUTE BLOG!!! 2nd, I changed one of our "securities" to where no one could google us to find our blog...so far, I haven't been able to find it...anyways, some may try now and find it...but it's not supposed to be available! Anyways, just thought I'd let you know that option! I understand the freakiness though with all that is out there!
okay..just read Sarah's... oops!
Wow I just googled your name and you are ALL OVER the internet. Nice. I googled my name and I was no where to be found. One advantage of having the names Jones and Smith.
Jeni, your blog looks GREAT! You are totally tempting me to do this! I need to check out the video thing you posted on your other blog!
Hey I would suggest changing your settings too. I haven't been able to find us on a search engine ever since I did that. The only thing that might pop up is if you are on someone else's blog like grandma and grandpa hopewell's blog. I keep meaning to ask them to change their settings too. We are also nowhere to be found unless you find us from someone else's blog. And of course if you do go private, add me on! Your blog is super cute too!
Post a Comment