Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, September 18, 2008

A tag from Caitlin

Caitlin had this pretty funny tag on her blog and since I'm just sitting here with serious back pain (I don't know what I did to it, I just know that it hurts - ALOT) and I need a distraction so here goes.

Here's what you do . . . Google each of the following things and post the first image that comes up. . . well, the first APPROPRIATE image that comes up.

First name: Jennifer

Well I had my pick between 5 gazillion JLo, Jennifer Garner, and Jennifer Aniston pictures so I just chose the first one.

Middle name: Suzanne (blame my parents)
I refuse to post anything related to Thigh Master queen Suzanne Somers so you get this instead. Kinda pretty, but I wouldn't hang it in my house or anything. . .

Last name: Hopewell

Hopewell Rocks in New Brunswick, Canada. Appropriate, since I think Hopewell's DO rock! Ha ha ha.

Age: 32
32 lives saved by some British "lorry" driver in the Chunnel. See more here.

Place I'd like to visit: Australia


Favorite place to vacation: I haven't vacationed many places and don't really have a favorite. But here's where I NEVER want to vacation again.
College major: Uh, I didn't finish college and didn't attend long enough to even have a major. : ( No picture for this one I guess.

Place you grew up: Which one? I guess I'll choose Allen since I've been here the longest.
I guess this is a picture of our uber famous Skate Park while it was still under construction. Although I'm not positive since I've never been there.

First job: Hawaiian shaved ice maker (shaver?) - NOT SNOCONES - shaved ice. There is a difference people. Shaved ice is just what it sounds like - ice shavings not ice CHUNKS like a snocone. Shaved ice is MUCH MUCH better and holds the juice unlike the chunks.

I even got to make the blocks of ice before I was promoted to actual ice-shaver. Needless to say I ate ALOT of them that summer. Mmmmm. . . . Tutti Frutti.

Favorite treat: Milk Duds

Favorite food: Sugo Bianco from Macaroni Grill

Favorite color: Red
This shirt is UGLY, but it is red.

A place I've gone today: Chiropractor

This is exactly what happened to me today. Yikes.

What I had for dinner: Jason's Deli
This isn't THE Jason's Deli but very similar. Sorry Caitlin, I searched and searched for a picture of a Plain Jane but none were to be found.

Well that's it! Kinda fun. Would love to see yours if you want to do one!

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

Ha ha, I love the chiropractor picture! And I'm very jealous of your Jason's Deli dinner :( You're 32? Sheesh! :)

Sandi said...

Cute - sorry you're not feeling very well. That's tough!

Amanda said...

I'm intrigued with your comments regarding shaved vs snowcones... Josh doesn't like me spending money on shaved ice. He feels like he's getting ripped off paying for ice with sugar water. Hahaha Isn't that just so like him? (I get it behind his back though. Gotta get me some Tigers Blood~!)