Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Who are you and what have you done with my husband?
First of all, YAY!!!!!!!! Josh is home again. It is NOT nice to leave your wife at home alone with three children for two days (or any length of time for that matter!) It couldn't have been worse though so I'm very thankful he's not out of town very often.
On to the title of this post. . . . Remember yesterday when I blogged about how Josh thinks it's Un-American to vote early? Well imagine my surprise when he came in this morning while I was getting ready and said, "Hey, how about you just come with us to the school and then we can go straight to the City Hall and do early voting?" **CRASH - the sound of my jaw dropping to the floor** I said, "What?!?!! What happened to 'Voting early is Un-American?'" He said he still believes that but we're busy now and he just wants to make sure it gets done. I thought for sure he'd read the blog or something (which he NEVER does) but he insists that he didn't. Crazy!
Unfortunately we never made it to the City Hall. We dropped the kids off at school and headed down Main Street until Cash started puking in the backseat and we had to turn around. Poor baby. This is the first time he's puked and he was NOT happy about it! He was more worried about the mess all over himself than he was about the actual puking. He is SOOOOOO my child. He seems to be o.k. now though and has had no further bouts this morning. I'm thinking it had something to do with the sippy cup of milk immediately followed by the sippy cup of V-8 Fusion juice immediately followed by the cup of yogurt and a few pieces of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal he had for breakfast. (Also known as what gets fed to the baby while Mommy is in the bathroom getting ready.) Maybe we'll get to vote tomorrow. . . .
Oh and check this out. FREAKING AMAZING.
Man decorates basement with $10 worth of Sharpies
All I have to say is that man and has an amazing wife because if I saw my darling husband with a box of Sharpies heading down to the basement to decorate I would have said and/or done something not very nice! He's not allowed to use Sharpies around here since the incident with the kitchen table and his bank bag. : )
On to the title of this post. . . . Remember yesterday when I blogged about how Josh thinks it's Un-American to vote early? Well imagine my surprise when he came in this morning while I was getting ready and said, "Hey, how about you just come with us to the school and then we can go straight to the City Hall and do early voting?" **CRASH - the sound of my jaw dropping to the floor** I said, "What?!?!! What happened to 'Voting early is Un-American?'" He said he still believes that but we're busy now and he just wants to make sure it gets done. I thought for sure he'd read the blog or something (which he NEVER does) but he insists that he didn't. Crazy!
Unfortunately we never made it to the City Hall. We dropped the kids off at school and headed down Main Street until Cash started puking in the backseat and we had to turn around. Poor baby. This is the first time he's puked and he was NOT happy about it! He was more worried about the mess all over himself than he was about the actual puking. He is SOOOOOO my child. He seems to be o.k. now though and has had no further bouts this morning. I'm thinking it had something to do with the sippy cup of milk immediately followed by the sippy cup of V-8 Fusion juice immediately followed by the cup of yogurt and a few pieces of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal he had for breakfast. (Also known as what gets fed to the baby while Mommy is in the bathroom getting ready.) Maybe we'll get to vote tomorrow. . . .
Oh and check this out. FREAKING AMAZING.
Man decorates basement with $10 worth of Sharpies
All I have to say is that man and has an amazing wife because if I saw my darling husband with a box of Sharpies heading down to the basement to decorate I would have said and/or done something not very nice! He's not allowed to use Sharpies around here since the incident with the kitchen table and his bank bag. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
He did do an amazing job with those Sharpies!
Post a Comment