Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Wrecktastic Christmas!

I LOVE this blog. Seriously. It the best place to go when I need to laugh. This post in particular had me crying because I was laughing so hard, or maybe I was just crying because the kids are out of school and I could be losing my mind. I'm not really sure at this point.

Turdaphants!!! Holy crap (pun intended!) that is too funny.
That is all. Hopefully we will all live through this week so I can post about Christmas sometime soon. I can't promise anything though. :)

3 comments:

Tyler Fam said...

Those do not look appetizing!!! Did you find this pic somewhere or are you the culinary artist that made them?

elisa said...

i looked at that website, way funny and alot scary. They remind me of what my cakes would look like if I tried to decorate them extensively. Have you noticed that Bruce decorates our cakes?

Sandi said...

This is a great picture. It made me laugh too!