Week 1, challenge 1:
Photo torn in at least three pieces and including journaling
Week 1, challenge 2:
INTERSECTION - which means both teams work on the page, and the theme was cabin fever but we turned it into Carseat Fever. Brianne started it with a few papers, frames, journaling, and her pictures and I finished it by adding the title and all the crazy embellishment requirements. I ended up having to do this one twice from scratch because of all the crazy embellishment requirements (and because I accidentally deleted my working file after I posted it the first time.) Grrrrrrrr! It was worth it though - look at that cute little guy!
Week 2, challenge 1:
Redo of one of your first pages. We had to keep the same pictures and the same journaling just update the elements. I really like the way this one turned out - even if it is a PINK boy's page!
credits hereI hate these kind! Make an altered art type of page with lots of ephemera and artsy things. The journaling also had to be from "your soul" - bleh. I'm fine with journaling from my soul but the pictures usually inspire that and I had no pictures that were inspiring for this type of LO. I pretty much took the easy road and just used a bunch of quotes I like. I really like the kit I used too (Shabby Miss Jenn - who doesn't LOVE her?!) so I like the finished product, but it's probably not one I'll ever print. I really spent a lot of time on this one though and tried to make it look extra good with custom shadows and stuff. I even offset the "W" stamp so that it looks like I stamped it on the edge of one paper and onto the one below it too. Maybe I'll print it and hang it up in my office or something. ?
credits here






2 comments:
holy cow! you are amazing!
Cool!!
Post a Comment