Week 1:
Week 2:
Week 3:
And here are a couple of pages I made with them:

I *think* all the links are still active (maybe not though!) if you still want to grab them. Check out the links here, here, and here. Seriously GREAT stuff! The next round is due on April 4th and I've had a sneak peek. Can I just say, "FABULOUS!" Hopefully she'll post it on her blog so you can see it soon, but if not I'll definitely post it!




4 comments:
Aw, thanks! I know I've been a slacker with my blog lately... and I still feel like I'm always on the computer somehow. Anyway, super cute pages. Thanks for all your help!
love it Briann! And, Jeni, I love the Mimi page, I'll have to get a copy of that!
You have some skills, girl!
cute stuff! do you have any easily downloadable freebies? thanks!
Post a Comment