Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Overheard

I don't want to take away from the "durtday" post but I was published on another blog (kind of!)

CHECK IT OUT HERE

This conversation actually happened to me a few years ago (when I was pregnant with Cashy) and Josh was helping me out in my class. We were talking about baptism - Josh was there to show them how they would be baptized. In the course of the lesson I asked the kids this question and Mr. Tommy Billings himself answered this completely seriously. It was so hilarious! Josh was practically rolling on the floor. I, as the teacher, was of course trying to keep the Spirit in the room while giving Josh the evil eye and trying to explain that cannibal and accountable are actually two different things. I absolutely no memory of what I said or did after that. I blame it all on the pregnant brain. :) Enjoy! (This site is always good for a laugh!)

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Hahaha! Kids say the funniest things!

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

I was reading that last week and totally thought that one was funny-- even before I knew it was yours!