I can't believe it's almost here! December has seriously flown by.
Maddie had four different singing group performances this past month - all within a week of each other. Eeek! Here are a couple of shots I got at one of her performances.
This is one of her singing one of her solos in "Santa, I Am Waiting."
And one with her and some of the other girls singing the rest of "Santa, I Am Waiting." This was one of the cutest songs. I'd never heard it before but now I can't get it out of my head!
Maddie did such a great job! Her singing group leader tells me every time she sees me that Maddie is one of the best in the group. She is amazed at how well she can sing and pick up everything so quickly. She said she gave Maddie the hardest solos because she was the only one who could come in at the right times and on the right note. She also sang alto for most of the program without any problem at all. She is amazing!
And of course we also went to visit Santa! You might notice Maddie is wearing the same sweater in all these pictures. We went to visit Santa one night after one of her many performances. Aunt Wendy was helping out Santa up at the Stonebriar Mall this year so we went there in hopes that we'd get to see her too! Cash was excited and talked about seeing Santa the whole way there and even in line but when it came time to sit on Santa's lap he wanted nothing to do with him! We tried to get him to stand by Maddie or sit on Maddie's lap by Santa but there was no way. We finally managed to get him to sit on a present waaaaaay in front of Santa but you can see he's still not thrilled about the idea.
Maddie and Ryley both asked for Nintendo DS systems (eeek!) and Cash wanted to ask for a motorcycle like Ben's, but I doubt Santa heard him as he would only whisper his request in the general direction of Santa about 5 feet away. When is he going to get over this aversion?! This was a REALLY nice and friendly Santa too!
We also got to see Santa at the ward Christmas party and again, Cash wanted nothing to do with him. Hope that kid has something under the tree on Christmas morning. I'm pretty sure he's offended every Santa out there now!
Well, that's about it for this year. See ya in 2010!




3 comments:
Love the pic of Cash and Santa! What a crack up! Merry Christmas!
Oh man... that kid and his crusty faces... hilarious! We saw 4 different Santas this year (from a distance) and the boys wouldn't even go near any of them... maybe they were feeling a little guilty for being on the naughty list or something :)
That picture of Cash is sooo funny!!! Maybe that's what it is Brianne. haha!
Post a Comment