Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, March 12, 2010

A little video

After the theft at DisneyWorld I was dearly missing my camera. My sweet hubby knew I couldn't be without one for long, so he got me a new one for Valentine's Day. The model we had is discontinued now, but we were able to find one really similar so I didn't have to learn a whole new camera. This one has video capabilities too - bonus! Anyway, I took this video while I was trying out the video feature. I think Maddie was at a friend's house so she's not in the video. Enjoy the boys though!


Cash's picture story from Jeni Hopewell on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

Very cute and impressive. But, I didn't know you guys were wasting your time learning a dead language . . .

:)

Jeni said...

Ha ha - I just want to be able to yell at my children in Latin and no one else will ever know what I'm saying. ;) No, so many languages come from Latin that I thought it would be a good place to start and also good way to explore where we get a lot of our English words.

Sandi said...

Wait, rewind. Your camera was stolen? Where have I been? You're such a great mommy/teacher!

Jeni said...

Sandi - yeah, my camera was stolen at DisneyWorld. Someday when I get a HUGE amount of free time (yeah, right!) I'll post about our trip.