Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, March 29, 2010

Some scrapbook pages

I don't have a ton of time to write up a post from DisneyWorld, although I do have most of the photos edited and ready (yay me!) so I thought I'd post some of the scrapbook pages I've done lately.  I haven't posted anything in a while and thought this would be better than nothin'!  (Most images are clickable for credits, if you're interested in that kind of thing.)

This is one I made with my newest kit {Sunday Best}

baptism-web

I may have posted this one before but it's just my favorite EVER!  The pictures totally crack me up!

bobvsjack-web 

This one is of some pictures we took last summer at the Hopewell Family Reunion.  Yes, we're a little crazy!

crazyfamily-web

Crazy doesn't just run on the Hopewell side either - those Williams' got a little too.  :)

crazycousins-web

These pictures were taken a couple of weeks ago at the park with Ben and MattMo.  No, I don't scrap chronologically - I'm all over the place!

kidsatplay

This one has pictures from our DisneyWorld trip!

epcotmasks-web

This page was made with one of Brianne's kits!

spidermanscooter-web

These pictures are from our Disneyland trip back in 2008.  They all look so young - crazy!

magicalvacation-web

A few more recent pictures. 

 wewantspring-web

Cashy last Easter.  He looks so little!

thehuntison-web 

More DisneyWorld photos.  Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen of "The Princess and The Frog," which is a very cute movie!

tianaandnaveen-web

From our family movie night last week for FHE.  Popcorn and candy for dinner!

tradition-web

More pictures from Disneyland 2008.

meetaprincess-web

Poor Cashy and his crazy reaction to mosquito bites!  Is it just me or does he look a little like Sloth from "Goonies?"

mosquitobites-web

Documenting one of our many homeschooling adventures. 

OOPS-web

Fun at the zoo during Caitlin and Dave's visit last November. 

photogonewild-web

More DisneyWorld. . .

safari-web

These pictures were taken on our very first homeschool field trip to the Children's Museum in Waco.

exploringweather-web

The oldest grandbaby and the youngest (as of November 2009!)

firstandlastcousins-web

friends-web

and one more from DisneyWorld!

jiminy-web

Wow, that was a lot!  Sorry.  Kudos to you if you actually made it to the end of this post!

4 comments:

Sandi said...

Great pages! Thanks for sharing. Looks like so much FUN!!

HILL HESS said...

I agree, Bob the Builder is a fabulous page! You are so talented, they all look great. Thanks again for saving me today! So nice to teach in peace and quiet!

Brianne said...

So much cuteness! I love all of them! I need to get back in the groove and get some scrapping done before the baby comes... it's been way too long!

Amanda said...

Very, Very cute pages. I am 100% convinced that you are wonder woman.