Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, July 16, 2015

GG and YoPapa's Birthday and Anniversary celebration

We had a big party for GG and YoPapa turning 80 in September of 2014.  Brianne and I were able to go without any kiddos so we had a wonderful time just hanging out with the family and enjoying Caitlin and Josh’s kids.  Kids are way more fun at big events when you don’t have to parent them!!!

 

These boys found the marble run pretty quickly and played with it for hours.  

GG&YoPapa80-1

We got to see most of our cousins on the Williams’ side and some of their kids for the first time!

GG&YoPapa80-2

GG&YoPapa80-3

Poor, little Zoe.  No one wanted to love on her a bit.  She was so neglected the whole time.  Ha!  Poor thing couldn’t get away from all the crazies that wanted to hold her fast enough!!  She does love her Granny though, even if she’s the craziest.  

GG&YoPapa80-5

No celebration would be complete without a cake!

GG&YoPapa80-6

GG&YoPapa80-7

GG&YoPapa80-8

Words cannot explain how much I love these two people!!

GG&YoPapa80-9

GG&YoPapa80-10

Taylor needs to get married and get his own baby!

GG&YoPapa80-11

GG&YoPapa80-12

Megan’s Emily loved baby Zoe!

GG&YoPapa80-13

GG&YoPapa80-14

See?  No one would even pick her up!

GG&YoPapa80-15

GG&YoPapa80-16

Kory’s little cutie was also never held.  

GG&YoPapa80-17

GG&YoPapa80-18

GG&YoPapa80-19

All the grandkids minus Ryan and lots of spouses.  

GG&YoPapa80-20

GG&YoPapa80-21

GG&YoPapa80-24

All the great-grandkids in attendance.  There are 12 missing (Maddie, Ryley, Ben, Cash, MattMo, Mason, Sadie, Emily, Sawyer, Quinn, Grace, Lucy)!

GG&YoPapa80-25

GG&YoPapa80-26

 

GG&YoPapa80-28

GG&YoPapa80-29

It was such a fun party!  I met tons of extended family members that i hadn’t seen since I was very little and some I had never met.  I sure love my family!!

 

We took the chance to get a few family pictures taken after church on Sunday.  


GG&YoPapa80b-1

My brothers are goofballs and one doesn’t like to be hugged.  

GG&YoPapa80b-2

I still don’t understand how my brother snagged this gorgeous and amazing lady as his wife!

GG&YoPapa80b-3

Four generations!

GG&YoPapa80b-4

GG&YoPapa80b-5

It was also Taylor’s birthday over the weekend so we had to bust out the spankin' machine!! Tyler’s face is the best.

GG&YoPapa80b-9

GG&YoPapa80b-10

GG&YoPapa80b-11

Zach got a little stuck and almost went under Granny with Taylor!

GG&YoPapa80b-12

GG&YoPapa80b-13

GG&YoPapa80b-14

After we snuck out of church early, did our pictures and spankin’s we headed up to Mom and Dad’s property for a weenie roast. It is a lovely place to be!

GG&YoPapa80b-15

Pops bought a Tote-Goat (little motorcycle) for the grandkids and Tyler had a blast breaking it in.  

GG&YoPapa80b-16

GG&YoPapa80b-17

He followed Pops all around the property.

GG&YoPapa80b-18

GG&YoPapa80b-19

GG&YoPapa80b-20

Who apparently thinks he’s Evil Knievel.

GG&YoPapa80b-21

GG&YoPapa80b-22

GG&YoPapa80b-23

GG&YoPapa80b-24

There were endless 4-wheeler rides as well. 

GG&YoPapa80b-25

Caitlin got herself in the running for “Mother of the Year”!

GG&YoPapa80b-26

GG&YoPapa80b-27

GG&YoPapa80b-28

Have I mentioned how much I love these people?  What a wonderful family!

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I love all your posts but especially this one! Thanks for taking all these great pictures.