
Well, I finally gave in to Maddie begging me to cut her hair. Every time we had to comb it out after bathtime she would ask me to cut it. I finally convinced her to donate it to Locks of Love. I don't think I explained what donating it meant and to whom it would be donated very well, because she kept saying no and saying she was scared. I told her that some kids were very sick and had to take some medicine that makes all their hair fall out. I told her that we could give her hair to those kids so that someone could make a wig for them. I think she thought I was going to give her that medicine and make all of her hair fall out too. I explained it better and she was all for it. I just about broke down in tears as I was cutting 11 inches off of my baby's beautiful hair! She looks so adorable now though! She loves it too!




5 comments:
Too cute! I donated my hair to locks of love earlier this year as well. But I think I would have a nervous break down before I cute Isabella's hair off and did the same. Thankfully she's not asking for it yet.
I saw her Sunday and nearly died. I love that hair, but it grows back and what a wonderful thing to teach. She is perfectly precious no matter what length her hair is.
Glad you have a blog. I am able to check them about once a month. The list of blogs to look at keeps growing but it is fun to go through them on occasions.
Josh will be great as the New YM's President. Kelly took a huge sigh of relief with his release and Josh's call!!
I still can't believe she wanted to cut all her hair off and you let her! She looks so cute though and it'll be so much easier for you.
omgosh!!!!! i cant beleive it!!! it does look adorable though!!! isn't it kinda of funny how little girls always want to cut their hair short and we always want it long!! she is soo cute!
She is absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment