- All three kids sick with ear infections and bronchitis, finally doing better
- Josh new YM President
- Ryley started preschool on Feb. 13 (will post pictures someday)
- Cash still not eating solid foods or sleeping through the night (GRRR!)
- Big windstorm Saturday, Feb. 24, mucho roofing business, Josh going crazy and the kids are wondering if they will ever see their father again (just kidding)
- Bergen Bjorn (Jessie and Svend's new baby boy) born January 15
- Josh left me alone with all three kids for four days to go bless Bergen - Jeni temporarily insane - but Jessie very happy so it was worth it!
- Cash crawling and pulling himself up on EVERYTHING!
- John and Diane expecting 2nd baby in August
- Josh's dad released as Bishop of Allen 2nd ward - put in as Sunbeam teacher!
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Update
So, I've been getting a lot of flack (is that how you spell that word?) about not being very consistent in my blogging. So here's a summary of everything I haven't blogged lately:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Do my eyes deceive me? It's about time all that "flack" paid off! Even though I already know what's going on with you, I still like to see it written on your blog for some reason. Although, I had no idea about Diane being pregnant!!! I would have never guessed seeing her a couple weeks ago that she was expecting - how exciting! Now, about those pictures you're promising...
Bishop takes up more time, but sunbeam teacher is nonetheless challenging!
I'm glad he came too! I'll be a single mom soon for a few days while Svend goes to interviews so I'll know how you feel! Love you!!!
Flack indeed! I should say you are deserving of some flack. I mean . . . I think I have more posts than you, and that is just sad.
Post a Comment