Ryley's having a blast and loves playing in the gym - especially "the pit" - a big pit filled with soft foam blocks that the kids can jump into. He has had a few altercations with "the bad boys" as he calls them. He also kicked a kid (about age 2) in the nose and gave him a bloody nose. I'm not really sure what happened. The teachers didn't see it and Ryley is clueless when it comes to explaining something. I think (I'm hoping) it was an accident. We had some serious conversations after the incident and nothing else has happened again. We'll keep our fingers crossed. I know there's a sweet boy in there somewhere, he just doesn't come out to play very often! In Ryley's defense his little world has been turned upside down this past year. I think most of his behavioral issues of late have stemmed from all the changes. It has been getting better, I hope it continues!
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Preschool and Freedom!!!
Well Ryley started preschool in February and I must say - it is fabulous!!! I don't really think he's learning anything, but he is running around the gymnastics studio for about three hours and playing with other kids, so I don't really care if he is being educated or not! He only goes two days a week but it's from 9 am to 2 pm. Yipee! FREEDOM! I still have Cash but he's pretty easy. On the downside I have been doing a lot of shopping on my free days - especially at Hobby Lobby and Michael's and Kohl's - all the places Ryley really hates to be. I just look at it as make up shopping for the 4 years I haven't been able to go with Ryley in tow.
Ryley's having a blast and loves playing in the gym - especially "the pit" - a big pit filled with soft foam blocks that the kids can jump into. He has had a few altercations with "the bad boys" as he calls them. He also kicked a kid (about age 2) in the nose and gave him a bloody nose. I'm not really sure what happened. The teachers didn't see it and Ryley is clueless when it comes to explaining something. I think (I'm hoping) it was an accident. We had some serious conversations after the incident and nothing else has happened again. We'll keep our fingers crossed. I know there's a sweet boy in there somewhere, he just doesn't come out to play very often! In Ryley's defense his little world has been turned upside down this past year. I think most of his behavioral issues of late have stemmed from all the changes. It has been getting better, I hope it continues!
Ryley's having a blast and loves playing in the gym - especially "the pit" - a big pit filled with soft foam blocks that the kids can jump into. He has had a few altercations with "the bad boys" as he calls them. He also kicked a kid (about age 2) in the nose and gave him a bloody nose. I'm not really sure what happened. The teachers didn't see it and Ryley is clueless when it comes to explaining something. I think (I'm hoping) it was an accident. We had some serious conversations after the incident and nothing else has happened again. We'll keep our fingers crossed. I know there's a sweet boy in there somewhere, he just doesn't come out to play very often! In Ryley's defense his little world has been turned upside down this past year. I think most of his behavioral issues of late have stemmed from all the changes. It has been getting better, I hope it continues!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
What a cute picture of Ryley. I think you're both a lot happier since he started "preschool". You're like a new woman on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I know there's a sweet boy in there...I've seen him a FEW times :) Love ya, Ryley!
Whoa, you weren't kidding about updating your blog. It's about dang time -- I was actually just thinking that earlier today. Ryley is looking so grown up -- it's really weird. I can't believe he's in preschool either -- crazy. My babies are growing up without me!
Post a Comment