Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Take that!

Oh, Caitlin, Caitlin, Caitlin. You want a blog-off, you got it babe. I do believe I am way ahead of you now though. In fact, I'm just posting this so I'll be even more ahead of you - ha, ha, ha, Ha! (That was me doing Ryley's evil laugh!) You'd better get busy if you stand any chance at all.

This is just some gratuitous cuteness. Pops playing patty-cake with Cash. This is Pops' signature game, that and talking to the grandkids like Donald Duck. Cash still doesn't quite know what to think about the Donald Duck voice, but he sure does love to patty-cake!

4 comments:

Brianne said...

Very cute! Don't forget the other signature move...the "Pops' pat-on-the-back" with it's hypnotic sleep-inducing powers.

P.S. Caitlin should just forfeit the blog-off now. There's no way she can keep up with this pace not having the internet at home! (Ha ha ha ha) Now I'm doing the evil laugh because I only said that to incite more posts from the both of you...I want this blog-war to last as long as possible so I won't be the only blog-aholic in the family!

Caitlin said...

First, Brianne, at least you've admitted you have a problem. That's the first step. Second, this blog-off is a little unfair considering I don't have any spawn to take pictures of and post about. Believe you me, if I posted about the everyday things in my life, you'd be wishing I didn't post very often. Third, that picture makes me miss home.

Caitlin said...

p.s. You may be ahead of me in recent posts ONLY. But, I do believe a comprehensive list of total blog entries would show me as the victor. Your apologies.

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

In answer to your question...Chicago is about 15 hours and idaho is 28...so YEA!!! We're only a day's drive!!!!