Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Happy Birthday to me. . .

Yup. It's my birthday. I'm really old, well at least as old as Josh now. We're only the same age for two months and then he's older than me again! So not much of anything special has happened today. My husband remembered it was my birthday before I even did, so I guess that's memorable! My kids sang "Happy Birthday" to me and my absolute most favorite sister called all the way from California to wish me happy birthday (and talk to her Maddie). That's about it.

I'd show you a picture of my birthday presents (that I bought for myself about a month ago!), but how exactly do you take a picture of your camera? I didn't get a new camera just a new mounted flash and 70mm-300mm lens. I'm looking forward to using them at the swimming pool if it will ever stop raining!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Jeni! Birthdays are the best- especially when your husband remembers them. I should probably start dropping hints if I want any sort of celebration next week for my b-day. Have fun celebrating!

Caitlin said...

You would get brownie points for mentioning me, however I feel like you're exaggerating a tadbit on the whole favorite sister ever thing since you knew I'd be reading. Or maybe it was just to "stick it" to Brianne. I'm happier if I think it was just to "stick it" to Brianne :) Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great Birthday! Need any jewelry? I know, totally unoriginal gift but....
(maybe?) see you tomorrow!- elisa

Brianne said...

Absolute most favorite sister??? Wow, that hurts. You know Caitlin really only called to talk to your babies, don't you?! Oh well, at least I'm dad's favorite daughter...that "sticks it" to both of you!

J D C and N said...

ok, so I guess it's better late than never...Happy Birthday Jeni!! And don't worry, Josh is much older than you- according to Ryley on Father's Day, Josh is 40 years old (he randomly told me this). So Happy Birthday girl!