Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, July 01, 2007

FINALLY!!


Yipee! It's finally here! The new Stampin' Up! Catalog arrived yesterday and I haven't put it down since, well maybe except to go to church, but I was still thinking about it the whole time! Just kidding. I'm not that weird! Well maybe a little. This is probably the highlight of my year!
It's full of tons of new stamps and accessories. If you want to see the online version for yourself click here. If you want a real one let me know and I can get you one, but you can't borrow mine. I'm sure you will love it just as much as me!

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

You have reached a new low. I actually thought you were making progress because I hadn't heard about crapbooking in a long time. Silly me, I thought you were devoting time to your children . . . alas . . . you're still addicted to Stampin' Up. Intervention anyone?

Jeni said...

How dare you! The children are the reason for the Scrapbooking. I have to spend time with them so that I'll have something to scrapbook later. Duh! :)