Josh - my wonderful husband. I really appreciate that he is such a righteous husband and father; a VERY hard worker and brings home the bacon; diligent in his church callings; does almost everything I ask him to do without complaining; always looks at all the cards from cardswap even though he couldn't care less about it; is my best friend; can make me laugh when I feel like crying; is always willing to rub my feet or back; watches TV with me (even if it's something he hates); never complains about my scrapbooking/stamping addiction; is supportive of everything I want to do. Who could ask for a better man?
Maddie - my sweet girl. I am really grateful that she is my first born; is always willing to help; is very obedient; can be silly and goofy like her daddy and make me smile; is so smart and inquisitive; is interested in music and art; is my special shopping buddy.
Ryley - my wild and crazy man. I am very grateful that he is so cute (otherwise he might not have made it this far); has moments of loving tenderness; is spontaneous and wild like his daddy; is my cuddlebug after he wakes up; makes me laugh at his crazy questions; loves being with his daddy.
Cash - my bubbalou. I am so grateful that he is part of our family; is so smiley; is so huggable and kissable; is mama's boy; is so stinkin' cute; loves it when I play Guitar Hero and joins me with his guitar; is so excited when we go outside to play; is sleeping through the night finally (most of the time); is still my sweet baby.
I am so grateful for my family - my immediate one and my extended one. I am especially thankful that I have so much family close by. It is such a blessing (especially on days like we had last week!) I am so thankful for Josh's parents and that they raised such a wonderful and kind man. I am thankful for the necessities (and non-necessities) that Josh is able to provide for us and for the business is so amazingly good at running. I am grateful for the church and all our leaders. I am especially grateful for the Savior - for without Him and His sacrifice for us, everything else is pretty much pointless.





1 comment:
That was great! I think I'm going to have to copy you. :)
Post a Comment