Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Away in a Manger

I got out our Fisher Price Nativity set this morning. This is the first time Cash has seen it. He thought it was the greatest thing. This kid loves anything with music. He seriously stayed here all morning just waiting for the music to run out so he could push the angel again and dance. So cute!

3 comments:

Brianne said...

Get down Cash! Those are some serious moves for a song like Away in a Manger...so cute. I remember Ben being fascinated with that thing last year too. I better get mine out and see what he thinks of it now.

J D C and N said...

He is soo stinkin cute!! That is hilarious- and I can't believe how much he looks like Ryley. John thought it was Ryley at first! Do I see another "naked dance" coming your way?

Caitlin said...

So funny and cute! I can't believe how enthralled he is by that little thing. Such a good little dancer :)