Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Pops has been entertaining himself
I guess my dad has had a lot of free time on his hands because he "elfed" everyone in the family!
Here are the links:
Us: http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1501447385 (from way back when)
Our kids: http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1501688871
Hafens: http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1501958431
GG & YoPapa: http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1500419567
Reids: http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1500889561
I think GG & YoPapa's is particularly funny. Cash thought his with Maddie and Ryley was pretty funny.
He somehow managed to leave himself and mom off of that list. I'll have to see if I can remedy that! Enjoy!
Here are the links:
Us: http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1501447385 (from way back when)
Our kids: http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1501688871
Hafens: http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1501958431
GG & YoPapa: http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1500419567
Reids: http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1500889561
I think GG & YoPapa's is particularly funny. Cash thought his with Maddie and Ryley was pretty funny.
He somehow managed to leave himself and mom off of that list. I'll have to see if I can remedy that! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I agree, GG and Papa make the best elves, and the dance is just funnier with Papa sticking his tongue out! I want to know where Josh and Mandy's elves are???
Pops didn't send us those. Did you get them?
So that elf thing is too funny... I think we might have to give in and do it for us too. Josh looks kind of like Frodo. haha
Post a Comment