Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Digi-scrappin'

Well, for those of you who don't visit my crafty blog, I thought I'd post my newest LO here.

click the LO to see credits
I'm totally addicted to digital scrapbooking now. I have been able to do SOOOOO many more pages digitally than I did all of last year in paper! It's been quite frustrating at times learning how to do this, but I'm glad I've stuck with it and learned how. I'm able to scrap on my laptop with the kids sitting right beside me, and they even help me sometimes. They can help pick pictures and papers and things, and best of all - I'm not locked away in my office. Don't get me wrong, I'll totally keep paper scrapping and crafting but I'm really enjoying digital right now. If you haven't visited my crafty blog there's a link over there on the left. I've been posting more over on that blog than I have on this one. If you only care about the kids still come check it out - all my pages and things are about them!

5 comments:

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

THat looks GREAT! I can't believe how my Ryley looks like Josh! Holy cow!!!

Caitlin said...

Exactly what you need -- another hobby :)

Amanda said...

Looks great Jeni.One of these days I'll jump on the Digi bandwagon, it's just so daunting to me!

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

thanks for the advice! Good thing Bergen REALLY like yogurt!!!! Luckly, no nasty side-effects with this one-whew!!! By the way, he's BACK!

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

oops. okya, so I was reading my first comment, the "my" was supposed to be "much" oops! That sounds off!