Sunday, February 17, 2008
It's All About Me Today!
I don't want to brag but I thought you might like to know that I've been spotlighted at ScrapMatters.com! (I'd totally want to know if this happened to someone I knew!) It's a digiscrapping website and today I'm featured on their blog. If you're checking this on another day you may have to scroll down to the Sunday Spotlight post. I'm sure you're all DYING to see the post so here it is, and believe me it will be SOOO exciting! (:
By the way, thanks to everyone who wished me well this past week. I developed pink eye on top of my ear/sinus infection and now I have some weird rash, but at least I'm feeling much better. I've gotten some antibiotics and so hopefully I'm on the mend! Also, I may be posting more wishes for hail as it seemed to magically make the hail appear - Josh was so flippin' happy he was practically jumping up and down. He couldn't stop smiling all day on Saturday. I don't know if it was enough hail to cause enough (or any damage) to roofs (rooves?) to even make a difference in the business, but just the mention of hail was enough to make his day. It did hail here in Allen during the day on Saturday, but it was really small and I couldn't even hear it hitting the roof. Josh had been watching the skies (of course!) and saw it falling.
I guess that's all for today. I'll try to do my Count Your Many Blessings post tomorrow.
By the way, thanks to everyone who wished me well this past week. I developed pink eye on top of my ear/sinus infection and now I have some weird rash, but at least I'm feeling much better. I've gotten some antibiotics and so hopefully I'm on the mend! Also, I may be posting more wishes for hail as it seemed to magically make the hail appear - Josh was so flippin' happy he was practically jumping up and down. He couldn't stop smiling all day on Saturday. I don't know if it was enough hail to cause enough (or any damage) to roofs (rooves?) to even make a difference in the business, but just the mention of hail was enough to make his day. It did hail here in Allen during the day on Saturday, but it was really small and I couldn't even hear it hitting the roof. Josh had been watching the skies (of course!) and saw it falling.
I guess that's all for today. I'll try to do my Count Your Many Blessings post tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Yea Jeni!!!! Congrats! that was so nice what they said and it's all true! I loved those pages!
Also, I remember praying so hard for hail. People thought I was morbid....oh well, keep it in your prayers--it also helps to pray for tornadoes and high winds :) --just not for anyone to get hurt.
Wow, very cool! Do you feel famous now? I liked reading the Q&As, even though I already know most of that stuff about you.
P.S. I thought that was pretty coincidental that it hailed for the first time in forever just days after you wished for it on your blog! Definitely do NOT start wishing for tornadoes!!!
I saw it, good stuff! I liked your interview!
I have to say, I'm more interested in digiscrapping than paper, because you know I do not have an eye for paper-crafting. Anyways, I tried to watch the tutorial you posted on your crafty blog but was lost after a few seconds. Anyway, maybe someday you could show me how to do it. I don't have any fancy programs tho'.
I'm sorry you are still sick.
I seem to have a sinus infection and earache. Dylan has been sick forever! We are finally going to the dr. tomorrow.
Is everybody else sick?
Hope you get better really soon!
Post a Comment