Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, May 19, 2008

Primary Temple Trip

On Saturday we got to take the kids to the Primary Activity at the Temple. We got all dressed up and learned A LOT about the temple and how it was built. Afterwards we were able to take some pictures and we even got one of the whole family. This is a serious feat since I'm ALWAYS behind the camera!


I know this isn't the greatest picture of us, but hey - we're all there and you can even see Cash's face. That, in and of itself, is a miracle!!

Here's one of my favorites of Ryley (aka future supermodel!) He's got the posing down.
I wasn't able to get a shot of Cash (that wasn't mostly the back of his head) at the temple but here's one I took the other day. So precious!


The ones of Maddie didn't turn out too well either, mostly because Cash was crawling all over me and crying because I was taking pictures and not paying attention to just him. Spoiled rotten little thing! I took this one of Maddie at Craig and Katie's wedding reception and thought it was so beautiful! She's actually smiling a REAL smile not her fake-it-for-the-camera smile.

So, G.G. (Granny Great), if you're wondering, yes, these are the photos that I'll be sending to you for your picture wall. I'm just going to print them out and send them Beanie when they go up there next week. Hope that's O.K.

Well, the kids are in bed and House is on the Tube. Gotta run!!

5 comments:

Sandi said...

Cute kids! They are getting so big! We love to take family trips to the temple too. It never ceases to amaze me how smart they are.

Caitlin said...

Yay! Cute pictures! I know you're dying to see my pictures -- they're pretty much just of yours and Brianne's kids anyway. I'll try and post them soon . . . I've been having some work interference. Thanks for the posting the pics!

Amanda said...

wow...are you really that much shorter than Josh? Maybe you were in a hole? I never realized that before. Cute pictures:)

Hopewell Family said...

you have a beautiful family!!!!!!!!

Jeni said...

Mandy - I just went back and looked at the picture again. I didn't even notice how Josh looks like a freakin giant! How funny! I think Josh was standing on the roots of the tree so he's a little bit taller than usual and I don't think I was standing up perfectly straight since I was trying to balance Cash on my hip. So I think if you shrink Josh a little and stretch me a little that's more realistic. But yeah, he's pretty tall. He's 6' 2" and I'm 5' 5". ha ha ha!