Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Tag - I'm it!

I am: tired!
I think: it's time for dinner.
I have: no shoes on.
I dislike: cooking.
I miss: having a pre-children body.
I fear: high open places.
I feel: tired!
I hear: Ryley playing Lego Star Wars, Cash playing with Mater and Lightning McQueen, Maddie reading out loud - all at the same time!!!!
I smell: Scentsy : )
I crave: less noise.
I cry: all the freakin' time!!! Thanks Dad.
I usually: drink a Mountain Dew for breakfast (so bad, I know.)
I search: the internet for answers to all my questions.
I wonder: when Josh is going to get home and help me with these kids!
I regret: not finishing college.
I wish: my Paypal account was always full!
I love: my family.
I care: about keeping my family's history.
I always: have laundry to do.
I worry: about EVERYTHING!!!!
I am not: a sports fan (unless it's time for Ryley's soccer game!)
I remember: pretty much everything. Josh REALLY hates that.
I believe: In God, the Eternal Father, and in his son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost. (Yes, I do know my Articles of Faith).
I sing: to my kids at bedtime.
I don't always: answer the phone - stupid telemarketers.
I write: LOTS of lists (grocery, chores, to-do)
I win: at Guitar Hero (ALWAYS) unless I'm playing Caitlin.
I lose: to Josh at Boggle - he makes up words.
I listen: to whatever's playing on TV.
I don't understand: "Heroes" this season (What the heck is going on?!?!)
I can usually be found: on the couch with my laptop or at the piano.
I need: a Mountain Dew everyday and sometimes a Dr. Pepper too.
I forget: what I was going to say.
I am happy: when my kids play nicely with each other.

I tag: Brianne, Mandy, Caitlin, Diane, Sandi, and Kirsti C.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

You shouldn't miss your pre-child body. You look great! Don't even think otherwise!