We've actually been back for about a week but it's taken me forever to get everything back on schedule. I don't have many pictures from the Colorado trip to show off yet but I do have some pictures of Eva's baptism that we were able to attend before we left.
This is Bruce (Josh's younger brother) and his family. For those of you who don't know them Elisa is on the left with Lily in front of her, then Dylan, Ethan, and Eva. What a cute family! This picture was taken right before the baptism started. It was so nice to be there for it and it made me even more excited for Maddie's turn.
Aren't these girls just the cutest?
After the baptism we all went over to Bruce and Elisa's for some lunch and a birthday party for Eva. It was fun to get everyone together. Most of Elisa's family was there as were most of the Hopewell's too.
Tally was definitely enjoying seeing all her aunts and uncles and cousins again. Jessie, Tally and Bergen had just gotten in to town a day or two before the baptism. I love this picture of Tally and Jordan playing together. So sweet and so typical.
Noah found his toy for the day and played there most of the time! He eventually tipped it over and it lost its allure after that but he definitely had a lot of fun with it!
Cash enjoyed his cake. Well, actually I should say, Cash enjoyed the frosting off of his cake. He's still not a big cake fan but will take the frosting any day. I have no idea why he is examining his fork so joyfully in this picture - weirdo.
Diane was obviously enjoying her cake too. Ha ha ha. Sorry Diane, I had to post it. You're just too cute!
Maddie and Eva enjoyed a little cake of their own as well!
After lunch and cake it was present time! Maddie is obsessed with these little stuffed toys right now. I hope Eva is enjoying hers as much as Maddie does!
Grandma got Eva a framed picture and the poem "My Three White Dresses." She took a moment to read it to the girls. I'm so glad I got this special moment on film - so sweet.
It was a busy but really fun day. Thanks Bruce and Elisa for feeding us and having us over!
It's Maddie's turn TOMORROW! For those of you around here you are welcome to come - Tuesday, Aug. 4, at 7 p.m. at the Stake Center. I'm totally stressing about it but I'm so excited for her. We went searching for a white dress for her and found and AWESOME deal at Dillard's. Twelve bucks for a dress that was originally $70!!! I'll post pictures of it later of course. :)




3 comments:
How fun. I wish we could be there for the baptism. On a side note, how do your inside pictures look so good? Do you have a special flash or lens or something? Please fill me in on your secret. My inside shots are always so dark. Anyway, can't wait to see pics of Maddie's big day!
Thanks Mandy, I wish you guys could have been here for the baptism too. :(
For my pictures I have an external flash and that I can point at the ceiling to diffuse the light. As long as the ceiling is white it works wonders!
When you say cute I think you mean freaky looking...I just have a talent for it, what can I say? haha! I love that family pic of Elisa and Bruce and the kids.
Post a Comment