Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Beyblades

For those of you who don't know what Beyblades are, consider yourselves lucky.  My boys are OBSESSED with Beyblades and Pokemon - ugh!  They go through phases where one is all they play with and talk about and, lucky me, right now it's Beyblades.  They do keep them occupied for quite a while so I guess I shouldn't complain much.  They love to 'Let 'em rip!' downstairs in the dining room where the floor is nice and smooth.  But the nice and smooth floor makes for a very loud crash when the Beyblades land and spin.  Not my favorite noise. 

Back in July the kids decided to get a little creative with their Beyblading and asked me to take some pictures.  It was pretty fun but I must say I was a little worried about a rogue Beyblade crashing into me or my camera lens - they do NOT feel good.  No cameras or mommies were injured in filming this epic Beyblading adventure. 

They started out just battling each other like always.  Then they moved on to knocking down toys.  (You'll have to look closely to see the Beyblade in some of these pictures - they're fast!)

beyblades-1

beyblades-2

Then they found some golf tees and tried knocking them down. 

beyblades-3beyblades-4 

Ryley has really good aim so I got some really good shots of him.  All the kids were playing and taking turns too and I got a few of them as well.   beyblades-5

The serious look on his face cracks me up!

 beyblades-6

Ryley combined the golf tees and the magnet blocks for another trick.  beyblades-7

Lastly Ryley wanted me to capture what happened when he launched it at Sawyer's toy.  I think he had the most fun with this one.  He would launch it and it would hit somewhere inside the wires and bounce out.  He thought it was so awesome!beyblades-8 

The boys are currently on another Beyblade trip, which I'm kind of happy about.  Prior to this it was  looooooong bout of Pokemon.  A mother can only take so much Poke-talk!!

No comments: