Another fun thing that happened way back in July was the birth of our newest cousin - Lucy Hafen. I got a few pictures at the hospital for Brianne and thought I'd share them here since Brianne has apparently given up blogging. ;)
It should be against the law to look this good after just delivering a baby. Heaven knows I never had that problem!
Proud papa.
They did the first bath right in the room - how awesome! Little Lucy was not a fan, however.
She wasn't a huge baby but those round little cheeks made her look a little plump. Perfectly so.
I think Granny and Pops were pretty smitten with the newest grandbaby. :)
Who wouldn't be smitten with that perfect little angel? Welcome to the chaos family, little Lucy!




1 comment:
Well, I haven't COMPLETELY given up on blogging...just a temporary hiatus. I don't have any of these pictures to post so send them my way. Thanks for always coming through with some great pics for the family! I just might surprise you with a blogging comeback ;)
Post a Comment