As you can see, Maddie had a serious fro going on. I had put curlers in her hair the night before. I used the smallest ones I had because in the past the curls seemed to fall out pretty quickly. But, I guess since her hair is so much shorter now it really held the curl. Even after sleeping on it that night it was still really curly for school on Monday.
Cash and Ryley looked so cute in their matching white shirts and ties. How cute is my family?!!




2 comments:
I didn't get to see everyone dressed up - they look so cute! I still can't get over Maddie's hair. I also can't get over you having 3 new posts in one day!!! I guess you go for the "all or nothing" method to blogging. Oh well, we'll take what we can get!
Be honest, you achieved that look for Maddie by having her stick a fork into a socket. The mild brain damage is worth it for killer curls. Again Ryley and Maddie looking way too old to be my nephew and niece. Cash still looking young -- that's good.
Post a Comment