It's kind of hard to read but Mrs. Leslie had asked the kids the same six questions about each parent. She had all the answers written on cards with the kid who said them on the back. We were supposed to guess which answers were about us. I especially like how Maddie's dad is good at cooking noodles. I personally have never seen this happen - Josh cooking I mean. My favorite answer is, "He is good at hugging my mom." How sweet is that! Mrs. Leslie even told me it made her cry it was so sweet! At least she didn't say how good he is at stinkin' up the house! Just kidding. He is really good at hugging me. :)
Monday, April 16, 2007
Kindergarten Open House
So now that I've done my repenting for lack of Ryley pictures, back to the real star of this blog:
MADDIE!
Just kidding! I was really going to make this post before Josh made me feel so bad, so here ya go.
Maddie recently had an open house at school. Josh and I left the boys at home so we could spend some quality time with our favorite child. (Okay, okay, enough jokes about it!) We went to the school and she showed us around the library, art room, gym, and her classroom. It was neat to see some of the things she had been working on. Our favorite thing was definitely the guessing game Mrs. Leslie had set up. Here's a picture:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That's pretty cute. I like the one that says you're special because Maddie loves you. I guess if she didn't, there'd be nothing special about you :) I also got a laugh out of Josh cooking noodles, although he probably could if he HAD to. The hugging thing is pretty darn sweet. I'm kind of surprised she didn't say my dad is good at teasing me or cracking corny jokes!
I too thought the cooking noodles was funny. Before I read your explanation that that had indeed never happened, I was trying to imagine what kind of noodles he was capable of cooking. I mean, even Yogi could make some Top Ramen. Kids really do say funny things.
Josh cooking noodles? I think I saw him boil water once.
That is so cute! I can't wait for our kids to bring home little things like that. It just brings a smile to your face!
Post a Comment